Wisdom Tooth Removal
Our Clients are Our Priority, We Offer Quality Dental Services of Specialists
Wisdom tooth are your third set of molars and usually erupts between 17-25 years. Wisdom tooth removal happens for one of the following reasons:
- They are impacted- because the tooth is so far in the mouth.
- They come in the mouth at a wrong angle ( they may press against your other teeth).
- The mouth isn’t big enough to accommodate the wisdom tooth.
- Cavities or Gum disease- not able to reach your wisdom tooth with a toothbrush.
Do’s and Dont’s following wisdom tooth removal:
- Use an ice pack on your face after the tooth removal.
- Use moist heat for sore jaw.
- Gently open and close your mouth to exercise your jaw.
- Eat soft foods.
- Brush your teeth regularly. Please do not brush against the blood clots.
- Make sure to take the medications prescribed by your dentist.
- Speak to your dentist if you are suffer from fever, swelling or your symptoms do not improve.
x Do not drink with a straw. Sucking through a straw will loosen the blood clots.
x Do not rinse too harshly. Salt water rinses are ideal.
x Do not eat any hard or sticky foods that might scratch your wounds.
x Try to refrain from smoking during the healing phase as smoking will slow down your healing.
Our Cases & Patient Stories We Create Beautiful Smiles